Like Us On Facebook
- Lego Star Wars The Yoda Chronicles | GamerHub.TV Review May 18, 2013
- Marvel Heroes Beta Impressions (Examiner) May 18, 2013
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Review (Wii U, 3DS) | Nintendo Okie May 18, 2013
- 4A Games Cranks Out Metro: Last Light in Unscrupulous Conditions May 18, 2013
- Finally A Zombie Game With Freedom For Barricading May 18, 2013
- Why Do Video Game To Film Adaptations Always Flop? May 18, 2013
- Phantasy Star Online 2s Next Update Adds Bridal Costumes May 18, 2013
- Neo.Int Violate Valve Rules for TI3 May 18, 2013
- Watch KBRSP Live!! May 18, 2013
- How to Deal with a Loss of "Hype" for Older Gamers May 18, 2013
Laura takes Sonic’s latest journey for a ride. Can it fix the issues with the first game? Find out inside.
If you follow the industry at all, you know of certain games that get constant praise from gamers and critics alike. Sonic CD is one of those games, and for most of us, the experience has never been confirmed.
Sonic the Hedgehog. Everyone knows him and his games. People hold him up as the mascot for Sega, and truth be told, there have been a ton of games featuring the fast footed character. Interesting fact…
Late last year saw the release of the Sonic reboot on XBLA and PSN, and it went down quite well….
I will be honest. When Sega announced it was bringing back some of the classics from its adored Dreamcast console, I was pumped.