Like Us On Facebook
- Resident Evil: Revelations Impressions | Gamer Horizon May 24, 2013
- Why Halo 4s online population is woeful May 24, 2013
- Sony's Aggressive Approach to PS4 Is Working Wonders May 24, 2013
- Why you might want to buy all 3 next-gen consoles May 24, 2013
- Xbox One the Most Wished For product at retailer May 24, 2013
- The Lighter Side of Gaming: Penning The Parable (TheBGB Review) May 24, 2013
- Dead Island Riptide Review | GamerNode May 24, 2013
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Review | PS Nation May 24, 2013
- Firmware Update 0.44: Xbox Done May 24, 2013
- How Xbox One opens the door for the next Apple TV May 24, 2013
It’s time to return to Mars and empty out the monster closets. Our full review inside.
Gearbox delivers a much improved PC version of Borderlands. Find out how good in our review.
It is time to return to Pandora and loot more guns. Does the sequel bring enough to keep it fresh?
The king of online shooters returns and is just as deadly as you remember. Our full review.
This shooter/rhythm game hybrid may sound odd, but it is pure fun. Our full review.
The developers of Scribblenauts deliver a unique shooter. Does it hold up in the crowd? Our full review.
This emotionally-charged shooter breaks the boundaries of how games like this can be made.
What goes up, must come down. Inversion comes down hard. Full review inside.
The franchise returns, but can it measure up to past incarnations? Find out in Ken’s full review.
The Resistance franchise comes to the Vita, and the results are not what you expected.
Yeah, they really made a game based on a movie, based on a board game. Read our review.
Max Payne returns after all these years. Old age has not been kind, and neither is Max. Full review inside.