Like Us On Facebook
- New Star Vault Investors For Mortal Online May 25, 2013
- Kickstart This! How To Get More Coin For Your Game Project May 25, 2013
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Review | LazyGamer May 25, 2013
- Xbox One Detailed By Microsoft GM Kathy Styponias In This Exclusive Interview May 25, 2013
- Gamespot- Renaissance Heroes Review May 25, 2013
- EA and Star Wars: A New Hope? May 25, 2013
- Editorial: Xbox One Sounds...Exhausting May 25, 2013
- Microsoft Has Gamers' Heads in the Cloud May 25, 2013
- AllThatsEpic- Metro: Last Light Review May 25, 2013
- Gunman Clive Review [Game Rumble] May 25, 2013
Sega continues their trend of HD remakes. The question is how does their famous jester hold up?
There are two types of games built around nostalgia. On one hand you have games like Transformers: War for Cybertron or Space Invaders Infinity Gene. Those games are crafted lovingly with near-religious…
The words ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œNintendoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œremakeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â are becoming synonymous these days. It seems every time they announce a new game for the 3DS, it is bringing back a classic from the N64 days. The trend…
Sometimes, games are built to punish you and make you like it. This genre is more commonly known as the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œbullet hellÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â game. Flooding the screen with impossible odds, and somehow expecting you to…
Ah, Street Fighter, one of the biggest fighting games that has ever been produced. Fighting games have made a massive resurgence in the past few years with the release of Street Fighter IV.