Like Us On Facebook
- Dress To Play: Magic Bubbles! Review (NintendoLife) May 19, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Review | Gaming Trend May 19, 2013
- Gamer Gossip: How does marketing pre-buzz affect your gaming experience? And more. May 19, 2013
- Star Trek: The Video Game Review | Gaming Union May 19, 2013
- Wii U: Two Years of Negative Brand Momentum May 19, 2013
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Review (NWR) May 19, 2013
- Soul Sacrifice Review | TheHDRoom May 19, 2013
- Free App # 103 Gangstar Rio: City of Saints May 19, 2013
- Gamer Chatter Podcast Episode 18 - One Time Is As Good As Another May 19, 2013
- WaitDid Geoff Keighley unknowingly ruin the end of The Last of Us? May 19, 2013
Madden’s first foray onto the PS Vita is a disappointing one. Our full review.
Mortal Kombat for the PS Vita is truly a wonderful package that outweighs its price tag. There is so much content here it is impossible not to recommend.
If there were ever a game that highlighted the odd world that the Japanese live in, it would be Katamari. A long running franchise that is so bizarre, you could be forgiven if you thought you were…
There are few games as synonymous with the culture as Resident Evil. Almost anyone who has ever touched a controller has heard of the zombie-slaying title. It invented a genre, and it…
The words ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œNintendoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œremakeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â are becoming synonymous these days. It seems every time they announce a new game for the 3DS, it is bringing back a classic from the N64 days. The trend…
I had the good fortune to play one version of the Transformers DS game that launched alongside the first of Michael Bay’s movies. Both the ambition and the depth of that title blew me away…
As a fan of the Transformers since the very first episode in 1984, I couldn’t help but feel disappointment when playing Dark of the Moon ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Decepticons. The license deserves so much more.
Following E3, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the Vita and what I want from the device. I’ve mentioned my thoughts on Twitter, our E3 podcasts, and even the N4G Podcast following the big announcement…
The PSP games that have typically shined the brightest are titles designed exclusively for Sony’s portable platform. Ports of console games tend to disappoint due to missing features, diminished graphics and audio…