Like Us On Facebook
- Resident Evil: Revelations Impressions | Gamer Horizon May 24, 2013
- Why Halo 4s online population is woeful May 24, 2013
- Sony's Aggressive Approach to PS4 Is Working Wonders May 24, 2013
- Why you might want to buy all 3 next-gen consoles May 24, 2013
- Xbox One the Most Wished For product at retailer May 24, 2013
- The Lighter Side of Gaming: Penning The Parable (TheBGB Review) May 24, 2013
- Dead Island Riptide Review | GamerNode May 24, 2013
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Review | PS Nation May 24, 2013
- Firmware Update 0.44: Xbox Done May 24, 2013
- How Xbox One opens the door for the next Apple TV May 24, 2013
Sackboy feels right at home on the Vita. Find out why this game is a must own.
Mario returns to the 3DS with a sequel to the Wii game. Confused? Read our full review.
This indie platformer embraces death and if you want to enjoy it, you will have to as well.
Laura takes Sonic’s latest journey for a ride. Can it fix the issues with the first game? Find out inside.
IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve seen games with product placement. IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve also seen games that were full-on commercials. There hasnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t ever really been one of the latter that was considered a good game. Then, along comes World Gone Sour…
Over the years, Rayman has become a household name. With the revitalization of the franchise with the new Rayman: Origins, UbisoftÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s armless, legless mascot seems to be making a big comeback.
One of the most critically praised 2D platformers of the generation makes its debut on SonyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s new handheld with the Vita release of Rayman Origins. UbisoftÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s 2D painting-come-to-life leaps…
I never would have imagined that an $8, downloadable title would be one of the biggest highlights of the PS Vita launch lineup. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is not the most…
I have a confession to make. I love HD collections. With the demise of backwards compatibility and my memory making older games look better than they actually do (I am looking at you Resident Evil Remake)…
I am not going to lie, before I got my copy of ScaryGirl I had never even heard of this IP. The unique art-style and premise of the game are what interested me. On the outside, it may look like your standard…
Convincing anyone that the 3D in the 3DS was vital to gaming has been a challenge. Nintendo impressed everyone with its glasses-free technology, but ever since launch, it has become more of a bullet point…
I cannot begin to describe the excitement I had diving into Rayman Origins for the first time. It wasnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t just as a fan of the series that I was ecstatic to see a classic platformer with 2D visuals that leaped off the…