Like Us On Facebook
- Xbox One: How Microsoft Gave Up On the Games Industry May 22, 2013
- Xbox One Screenshots Revealed May 22, 2013
- Microsoft confirms: Xbox One OS uses 3GB RAM, 5GB RAM for games May 22, 2013
- The Xbox One reveal today was genius, but not for gamers (that comes later) May 22, 2013
- EA Coming in Full Force for Xbox One May 22, 2013
- The (LEGO) Dark Knight is now on Wii U May 22, 2013
- Activision: Call of Duty is not in decline May 22, 2013
- The Xbox One Gives the First Look at the Future of Sports Video Games May 22, 2013
- Xbox Hardware Evolution Chart May 22, 2013
- Hands-on with Xbox One | EuroGamer May 22, 2013
Lollipop Chainsaw Archive
Lots of superhero gaming discussion and rapping with Bill Cosby about Pokemon.
Suda51 delivers yet another outlandish game, but is it worth your money? Find out in our full review.
It is almost here. Lollipop Chainsaw is close to release and today we bring you a trailer featuring some beefy…
You want to control a real-life Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw? Of course you do, get in here!
We have screens showing off Juliet’s fancy wardrobe. All of which can be unlocked while playing through the main story…
Get a behind the scenes look at the insanity of Suda 51′s latest creation Lollipop Chainsaw with this brand new video feature.
Juliet may be an awesome zombie killer, but her sisters can hold their own too. This new trailer proves it….
When the N4G Podcast team shared our individual top picks for 2011, Shadows of the Damned surprisingly crept up on…
Have you ever had trouble getting those pesky zombie stains out of your clothes after massacring hundreds of them? Well…
What is the exact soundtrack to a zombie massacre? In scoring the upcoming game Lollipop Chainsaw, artist Jimmy Urine (of…
For most of us, the fondest memory of our school bus was never having to ride it again. However, the…
The normal run-of-the-mill zombie may not give Lollipop Chainsaw’s Juliet Starling, San Romero’s heroic cheerleader, a hard time with her…