Like Us On Facebook
- Resident Evil: Revelations Impressions | Gamer Horizon May 24, 2013
- Why Halo 4s online population is woeful May 24, 2013
- Sony's Aggressive Approach to PS4 Is Working Wonders May 24, 2013
- Why you might want to buy all 3 next-gen consoles May 24, 2013
- Xbox One the Most Wished For product at retailer May 24, 2013
- The Lighter Side of Gaming: Penning The Parable (TheBGB Review) May 24, 2013
- Dead Island Riptide Review | GamerNode May 24, 2013
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Review | PS Nation May 24, 2013
- Firmware Update 0.44: Xbox Done May 24, 2013
- How Xbox One opens the door for the next Apple TV May 24, 2013
An intimate episode this week featuring troubled fish. Download it now.
Short and sweet this week with discussions on Ouya, Deadpool and Comic-Con.
Lots of superhero gaming discussion and rapping with Bill Cosby about Pokemon.
Tons of game talk this week along with disgusting Twitter habits and failed fist bumps.
This week the guys attempt to explain the mind of Suda 51, and fail miserably.
Back to basics this week as the guys try to recover from the aftermath of E3.
E3 is finally here and the boys break down their expectations and predictions for the show.
One week left until E3 and the guys spend too much time wandering around Gransys.
This week is all about games as the guys break down two of the most anticipated titles of 2012.
It is all about Bronies this week along with Gambus’ art skills and childhood TV show themes. Games Covered: Minecraft…
Our resident hater returns to rip into another sacred cow of gaming. Find out what he hates about Skyrim.
That’s what she said. This week the boys discuss lots of jank and east meets west and maybe cheese. We will see.