Like Us On Facebook
- New Star Vault Investors For Mortal Online May 25, 2013
- Kickstart This! How To Get More Coin For Your Game Project May 25, 2013
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Review | LazyGamer May 25, 2013
- Xbox One Detailed By Microsoft GM Kathy Styponias In This Exclusive Interview May 25, 2013
- Gamespot- Renaissance Heroes Review May 25, 2013
- EA and Star Wars: A New Hope? May 25, 2013
- Editorial: Xbox One Sounds...Exhausting May 25, 2013
- Microsoft Has Gamers' Heads in the Cloud May 25, 2013
- AllThatsEpic- Metro: Last Light Review May 25, 2013
- Gunman Clive Review [Game Rumble] May 25, 2013
Grasshopper Manufacture Archive
Suda’s latest game is as challenging as it is strange. Find out if it is worth checking out in our full review.
Suda51 delivers yet another outlandish game, but is it worth your money? Find out in our full review.
Juliet may be an awesome zombie killer, but her sisters can hold their own too. This new trailer proves it….
When the N4G Podcast team shared our individual top picks for 2011, Shadows of the Damned surprisingly crept up on…
Every once in a while, I read a product description that really makes me want to play the game, just to see if itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s as crazy as it sounds. Diabolical Pitch first caught my eye a few months ago…
Goichi Suda, better known as Suda 51 has been on a decent little roll the past year. Last year, he…
In all, Sine Mora is a great shoot ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“em up with some of the coolest twists that really help make it stand out from the very crowded field. While this title is my second favorite it comes with some flaws.
Warner Bros. Entertainment and Grasshopper Manufacture have released some details of the voice cast for Chainsaw Lollipop. The star of…
Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture have finally released a wealth of details about the forthcoming XBLA game, Sine Mora; including…
Love is in the air… and so is a mist of blood… and some chunks of flesh. It’s Valentine’s Day…
It is rare that pre-order bonuses get me excited. Sure, I’m interested in a lot of them, but excited? Nope….
Surely you didn’t think that Lollipop Chainsaw’s sound design would simply be a cacophony of whirring blades and splattering blood….