Like Us On Facebook
- Xbox One: How Microsoft Gave Up On the Games Industry May 22, 2013
- Xbox One Screenshots Revealed May 22, 2013
- Microsoft confirms: Xbox One OS uses 3GB RAM, 5GB RAM for games May 22, 2013
- The Xbox One reveal today was genius, but not for gamers (that comes later) May 22, 2013
- EA Coming in Full Force for Xbox One May 22, 2013
- The (LEGO) Dark Knight is now on Wii U May 22, 2013
- Activision: Call of Duty is not in decline May 22, 2013
- The Xbox One Gives the First Look at the Future of Sports Video Games May 22, 2013
- Xbox Hardware Evolution Chart May 22, 2013
- Hands-on with Xbox One | EuroGamer May 22, 2013
downloadable game Archive
The hugely-popular sandbox game finally comes to consoles, but is it just as addictive as it was on PC? Find out in our full review.
I never would have imagined that an $8, downloadable title would be one of the biggest highlights of the PS Vita launch lineup. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is not the most…
Developer Demiurge Studios has released a brand new trailer for Shoot Many Robots that showcases just how you can customize…
What would you do if you were an alien, captured by scientists and imprisoned in an undersea laboratory? Would you try to escape by using your ability to warp into objects to stealthily evade your captors…
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œSo… you want to review Quarrel? ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s a word game.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â As if there could be any other answer than, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œof course.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ThatÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s how this grown in a lab, mutant masterpiece dropped into my lap.
Square-Enix has announced that their unique downloadable title Scarygirl is now available on Xbox Live Arcade. Based on the award-winning…
Not many will argue that there are more games released each year than any one person can possibly play. What that means is that so many games go unrecognized by the majority of players.
I remember the days following Resident EvilÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s arrival on the scene, when developers were scrambling to get their own survival horror games on the shelves. There were some really bad games…
Arcade sports games have always had a special place in my heart. Whether I was smashing the glass in with Clinton in NBA Jam, or hurdling over players in NFL Blitz, the memories are etched into…
The Oddworld games have always had an audience, even if it is a small one. The quirky characters and genuine humor have entertained fans since the original game debuted on the original PlayStation.
When the original Trine was released back in 2009, it received plenty of praise for its unique puzzle-solving elements involving physics. Developer Frozenbyte has since mastered the craft and decided to grace us…
Joe Danger has spent most of the year as a Playstation 3 exclusive; their version of Trials HD, if you will. This exclusivity has been bypassed with Joe Danger: Special Edition on the Xbox 360.