Today Aksys Games announced they would be releasing the cult classic Japanese action RPG Muramasa Rebirth in the US for PS Vita. Originally released on Nintendo’s Wii console, Muramasa Rebirth gets several upgrades and enhancements for the PS Vita. Expect a full review when the game launches, for now enjoy the details.
About Muramasa Rebirth
Enter the visually powerful and colorful world of Muramasa! Face deadly enemies as they follow your every step. Become Momohime or Kisuke as they journey through ancient Japan fighting samurai, ninja, monsters, and evil spirits!
Muramasa Rebirth Features
- Redesigned for the PlayStation Vita system, Muramasa includes hi-res graphics, enhanced controls, a complete relocalization in English, and more!
- Two Stories – Follow Momohime, a princess possessed by an evil spirit, and journey west battling demons and much more! Or follow Kisuke, a ninja who has lost his memory, and travel east in search of the demon blades.
- Hi-Res Graphics – Using hand-drawn graphics and Japanese artistic styling, Muramasa Rebirth creates a colorfully painted world on your PS Vita screen!
- 108 Blades – Search and forge new deadly weapons and build an inventory of up to 108 blades. Each blade has a unique special ability. Equip yourself with these deadly blades and become more powerful as your foes close in on you!
- Purchase Additional DLC Characters – Play in four additional scenarios as different characters!