Square-Enix are starting the E3 party early with the announcement of the next Mini Ninjas title Adventures. This new chapter in the series strays from the original formula by not only being offered up as a downloadable title for XBLA, but also featuring Kinect functionality. Meaning if you don’t have Kinect, you cannot play this entry. Not sure for the limited appeal, but if it is anything like the first game, it will be a nice addition to the Kinect library.
Here is a quick rundown of features for the game:
- 21 Different Levels – All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
- Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
- Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
- Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
- Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
- Character upgrade system – Customize your character to suit your Ninja style
Mini Ninjas Adventures is due out June 29th exclusively for Xbox 360 and Kinect.