2K Games have announced that two of the previously available DLC for Borderlands 2 will be available in stores as a single pack from February 26th, at a reduced price.
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack is a must have for Borderlands fans who did not download the content previously, adding hours of additional gameplay with the first two add-on campaigns, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, as well as the following extra features:
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer;
- Fight challenging enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins;
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.
You can buy it all for just $29.99.