This news is bursting…
News is taking a new turn here at ZTGD, and instead of posting press releases that are available everywhere else, we now offer up News Burst. Hosted by John Whitehouse and Justin Testa, and featuring a slew of special guests each week. This is the news how we see fit to deliver it.
- Facebook buys Oculus Rift. A poke in the eye to Kickstarter backers?
- Sony trims down it’s European development workforce (Evolution, Guerilla Cambridge & SCE London).
- Microsoft details is Reputation system, while Respawn tells cheaters what they think of them.
- Uncharted 4 Director, Justin Richmond leaves Naughty Dog for Riot Games.
- Could The Last of Us be coming to the PS4?
And much more…
01:03:53 (29 MB)