This news is bursting…
News is taking a new turn here at ZTGD, and instead of posting press releases that are available everywhere else, we now offer up News Burst. Hosted by John Whitehouse and Justin Testa, and featuring a slew of special guests each week. This is the news how we see fit to deliver it.
- Sony unveils Project Morpheus, their attempt at taking on Oculus Rift.
- Aprils’ Xbox One update will included friend notifications, a save progress bar and Kinect improvements.
- New PS4 update to add 720p streaming and archiving to Twitch, and dimming of the DS4 light bar.
- Epic Games opens up Unreal 4 development.
- Titanfall on 360 delayed again, by two weeks.
And much more…
34:22 (16 MB)