News is taking a new turn here at ZTGD, and instead of posting press releases that are available everywhere else, we now offer up News Burst. Hosted by John Whitehouse and Justin Testa, and featuring a slew of special guests each week. This is the news how we see fit to deliver it.
- PS4 helps Sony make money, but electronics giant sells off Vaio brand.
- Here comes the Sonic BOOM! SEGA announces new Sonic game for Wii U & 3DS.
- Titanfall on 360 gets a two week delay.
- The Order: 1886 will not include a mulitplayer component.
- Killer Instinct dev, Double Helix, gets snapped up by Amazon.
- Xbox One to get major firmware update on Feb 11th.
And much more…
0:37:13 (17 MB)