Like Us On Facebook
- Happy Birthday, Pac-Man May 22, 2013
- Great Big War Game Review (GameWoof) May 22, 2013
- Major Nelson: Policies are still being finalized May 22, 2013
- Xbox One: Why We Need Time To Figure This Out May 22, 2013
- Xbox One: Has Microsoft Lost The Name Game In The Console War? May 22, 2013
- Three Lessons PS4 Can Learn from Xbox One's Unveiling May 22, 2013
- Payday 2 Preview: Oh Boy There are going to be some angry Parents - Zero1Gaming May 22, 2013
- Scourge: Outbreak Headed To Xbox Live Arcade July 3 May 22, 2013
- Microsoft Talks Xbox One Naming, Privacy And More May 22, 2013
- 300 Dwarves Review | Casual Game Guides May 22, 2013
Drew hacks some souls and conjures demons in Atlus’ latest for 3DS. Our full review.
Drew returns to his former career of hunting monsters. Find out how the latest 3DS version of the title fares.
The battle against the Lords of Shadow goes portable and Dave finds out how the latest 3DS title holds up.
Jason brings his map-drawing skills back to the 3DS with his review of Atlus’ latest RPG. Our full review.
We dive into Nintendo’s latest entry in their cult-favorite franchise. Find out how it stacks up in our full review.
Dave checks out the 3DS version of FuRyu’s portable RPG. Does it handle the transition well? Our full review.
Mickey returns to the 3DS with visions of classic gameplay, but does it deliver? Our full review.
Drew sits down with the newest Paper Mario game to see if it falls flat. Our full review.
Dave dives into the 3DS version of Rayman and finds out if it continues the high standard for the series.
Don’t discount this Transformers adventure. The latest 3DS game is actually a lot more than meets the eye.
Layton and his top hat return to 3DS. Find out if this game is worth solving in our full review.
We take a look at the portable version of Giants and decide if it is worth adding to your addiction.