Like Us On Facebook
- Resident Evil: Revelations Impressions | Gamer Horizon May 24, 2013
- Why Halo 4s online population is woeful May 24, 2013
- Sony's Aggressive Approach to PS4 Is Working Wonders May 24, 2013
- Why you might want to buy all 3 next-gen consoles May 24, 2013
- Xbox One the Most Wished For product at retailer May 24, 2013
- The Lighter Side of Gaming: Penning The Parable (TheBGB Review) May 24, 2013
- Dead Island Riptide Review | GamerNode May 24, 2013
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Review | PS Nation May 24, 2013
- Firmware Update 0.44: Xbox Done May 24, 2013
- How Xbox One opens the door for the next Apple TV May 24, 2013
We introduce a new series taking a look at the shining moments games can create. Our first entry is Fatal Frame.
New toys are always fun, and we take an inside look at what goes into delivering a gaming PC from Origin.
This week the guys step out of their comfort zone to confront the genres they don’t enjoy.
The Reviewer Rodeo returns as the guys break down what has molded their gaming tastes over the years.
This humongous bundle of tunes is definitely worth giving a listen.
Do you remember your first time? The guys share their memories of playing games online for the first time.
Our resident hater returns to rip into another sacred cow of gaming. Find out what he hates about Skyrim.
This week we take a look at the recent surge of Kickstarter, a way for developers to fund their own games with the help of the community. Is it a dream come true, or a nightmare just waiting to implode?
Let me first say that I was barely old enough to experience the arcade boom of the 1990’s. My school…
So, this week I’d like to bring up the widely talked about topic of used games. Going beyond your personal preference toward (or against) used games, consider the big rumors about the next PlayStation…
I’m going to level with you. Most of the time, it’s very hard to write compelling previews of a game…